Finally… Eco friendly, nature friendly, biodegradable packaging to the next level
An all nature’s products, with no compromise on the quality, style and durability of disposables… “Palm leaf disposables”, its made from fallen palm leaves, sun-dried, heat pressed, and sterilized to form a natural, non-toxic, and organic disposable plates, platters, and bowls.
There’s just so much functionality this product offer
- 100% compostable, biodegradable, sustainable… it naturally breaks down within 60 days.
- Oven safe. Up to 250 degrees Celsius for up to 45 minutes
- Suitable for use in microwave for up to 2 minutes
- Unlike other products, our range will not get soggy when you put hot sauces, curries, or soups.
- Strong and sturdy. It holds its shapes very well even when lots of foods are on it, which makes it ideal for standup buffet style dining.
- Heat resistance. Comfortable to touch even when its used for hot soups / dishes
Simplicity at its best. The manufacturing process only involve collecting, washing, heat pressing and sterilizing. No pulp, no starch are used, and no trees are cut down to make this product. The entire manufacturing process only uses 10% of the energy otherwise used in recycling.
The palm leaf varies in thickness from 2mm to 4mm, comes naturally in different colors and pattern, so you will not get two of an identical ones,
It is truly unique…
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 6254 2623 to get your hands on some samples of palm leaf disposables.
To view the full range, click on below link: